Re: JTidy capabilities

From: Sami Lempinen <lempinen@iki.fi>
Date: Fri, 29 Sep 2000 08:24:21 +0300
To: html-tidy@w3.org
On Thu, Sep 28, 2000 at 11:51:21AM -0700, Venkata Kethanaboyina wrote:
> Hi,
>  I just downloaded JTiday hoping to use it as a HTML parser to access the
> individual tags. Has any body tried using it for this purpose?  Which
> classes should I be looking at?

Surf on over to

     <http://neatseeker.sourceforge.net/>

and go to the NeatSeeker SourceForge project page. After you download
the sources, see the lempinen.neatseeker.html.HTMLParser class. It
should give you a crude example of how to use Tidy as a DOM parser.

Yours,

-Sami
--
lempinen@iki.fi http://www.iki.fi/lempinen/