BBTidy error 17608 on startup

From: Jim Byrne <j.byrne@gcal.ac.uk>
Date: Tue, 12 Sep 2000 11:18:16 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dave,

I have just installed the BBedit plug-in 'BBTidy' ( HTML Tidy) by putting
the plug-in into my extensions folder. I get an error message when starting
up BBedit:

This operation could not be completed because an error occurred:  Uknown
Error: 19304.

I also get an error once I have used the plug-in and then hit the cancel
button to close the window: error: 17608

I am using BBedit 4.0.4

All the best,
Jim
--
Jim Byrne Project Director, The Making Connections Unit, Glasgow Caledonian
University, Glasgow G4 OBA, 0141 331 3893

Connections Disability: http://www.connections.gcal.ac.uk/