Re: xml parsing error for < character

It would be great if Tidy gave an option to write JavaScript and CSS to an
external file, but this would involve QUITE SOME additional work...
Such a feature would not make much sense without the ability to parse (and
tidy) entire directory trees (that is: to tidy an entire project at one
run, putting JavaScript functions and CSS style rules into each one
external file)...

Lots of work, but certainly worth consideration!

sebastian

--
Sebastian Lange
http://www.sl-chat.de/