xml decl. set when '--add-xml-decl no'

From: Bjoern Hoehrmann <derhoermi@gmx.net>
Date: Thu, 31 Aug 2000 08:53:37 +0200
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

if i encode my XHTML documents with entities i use US-ASCII. US-ASCII is
somehow a subset of UTF-8. If i'm using UTF-8 i dont have to add a xml
declarations. Older User-Agents will display this declaration instead of
ignoring it. My input XHTML file uses a XML declaration, the output document
should not, so i used --add-xml-decl no on the command line, but the xml
declaration remains.

regards,
--
Björn Höhrmann ^ mailto:bjoern@hoehrmann.de ^ http://www.bjoernsworld.de