JTidy: XML Output

From: Nayan Hajratwala <nhajratw@yahoo.com>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:38:29 -0700 (PDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi all...

I am using JTidy to take an HTML file and output it as XML.

It seems to work fine until I try to run the resulting file through
Sun's JAXP parser.  In HTML documents that contain '&copy' for the
copyright symbol, JAXP says: 'Reference to undefined entity "&copy;'.

Is '&copy' not a valid XML entry?  If so, is there a way to ensure that
JTidy does not output this?

I also initially had the same problem with '&nbsp;', but calling
Tidy.setQuoteNbsp(false) fixed that.

Thanks for any advice!

=====