Bug: -i != -indent

From: Randy Waki <rwaki@flipdog.com>
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2000 16:11:35 -0600
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dave,

Thanks for the new release!

I've discovered a minor problem that has been present in the past
several releases.

The -i command line option sets IndentContent and SmartIndent, but the
-indent command line option only sets IndentContent.  I don't know which
is correct, but I get the impression they are supposed to function
identically.  This may be caused by an apparent oversight in the if-else
parsing logic in tidy.c, where "indent" is tested for twice (the second
test will obviously never succeed).

Randy