Empty TidyOut.log

From: Bob Boeri <bboeri@forefield.com>
Date: Tue, 1 Aug 2000 11:00:31 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Just downloaded the latest Tidy (which we use integrated with Homesite
4.5.1), since the March version we'd been using wasn't downcasing all tags.
I ran the latest Tidy against a test HTML file I've "tidyed" up before, and
I know the original has errors such as empty tags and tables without
attributes.

I receive an error message saying that errors and warnings were found, but
the TidyOut log is empty. Nada.
Any suggestions?

Bob Boeri
Information Architect