Bug in JTidy

From: Masaoud Taher Moonim <masaoud@pspl.co.in>
Date: Tue, 18 Jul 2000 00:27:38 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
Hi,

I recently downloaded Java TIDY from :
http://www3.sympatico.ca/ac.quick/jtidy.html

I ran JAVA TIDY on http://www.cnn.com to convert the page
to XHTML. The page is converted, but when I try to see how
the XHTML page is rendered on Internet Explorer it looks
totally different, as compared to the original HTML.

I also used the HTML TIDY plugin for the HTML Kit Editor on
http://www.cnn.com to convert the page to XHTML. This time
the page was rendered normally.

I also tried the above 2 steps on other sites like yahoo.com,
amazon.com, etc. For these sites there is no problem while
rendering the page( for JTIDY and HTML TIDY ).

Could anyone please tell me if I am missing some configuration
of JAVA TIDY, which is causing this error while rendering ?

Thanks in advance.

Regards
Masaoud