08Jul00 version of Tidy doesn't have a previous bug fix?

From: Terry Teague <teague@mailandnews.com>
Date: Thu, 13 Jul 2000 23:37:01 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Dave,

Updating my source code with the latest Tidy source for the 08Jul00
version, I discovered one change that might not have made it into the
source.

Specifically :

clean.c, line 303 :

Andy Quick offered a bug fix on 20 May 00 as follows :

        wstrcpy(s, classattr->value); /* wstrcpy(s, classname); */

Your version still has the original code. You took other bug fixes that
other people made, but not this one. Was Andy wrong, or was this just an
oversight on your part?

Regards, Terry