End user license agreements for HTML TIDY & TIDY GUI (ref: U80473)

From: Garcila, Joseph R <Joseph.Garcila@PSS.Boeing.com>
Date: Tue, 11 Jul 2000 18:38:48 -0400 (EDT)
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Please send me copies of the end user license agreements for HTML TIDY and TIDYGUI.  Documentation is required that states the software is available for download, free of charge, at no cost.

You may fax copies of the license agreements to the number listed below or send them as an attachment to this email.

Thank You,

> Sincerely,
> Boeing Shared Services Group - Puget Sound
> Supplier Management & Procurement

Joseph Garcila
G-8475, MS 3U-AA
(253)657-6373
Fax (253)657-8000
Email: Joseph.Garcila@PSS.Boeing.com

"That's very funny, Scotty.  Now beam down my clothes."  -Cpt. Kirk