Re: Tidy and copyright symbol

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Sat, 1 Jul 2000 07:20:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org

From: "Brent S. Hall" <bshall@home.com>
>  Is there an advantage to
> inserting the actual symbol, or is this an undesirable feature of Tidy?

I just was checking - there are a number of specialized entity related
config arguments.  Should there also be a 'use named entity' option that
makes sure that all specials are quoted/encoded into their textual name,
rather than continuing a one by one listing of them...
Never apply a Star Trek solution to a Babylon 5 problem.
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org> <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/>
-><-