Re: tabs vs spaces

From: Barney Wol <Barney.Wol@noctua.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 27 Mar 2000 22:30:08 +0100
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I prefer tabs also.  I can easily (re-) define the number of spaces
these are expanded to on my favourite text editor (BBEdit on the
Macintosh).  It also makes for smaller files, particularly if there
is a lot of indenting.  And we are always being told to minimise the
file size to speed downloading :-)

	Regards,

		Peter