[META] What happened to this list?

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Sun, 26 Mar 2000 06:07:37 -0500 (EST)
To: HTML Tidy List <html-tidy@w3.org>
At least here in my mailbox, this list was, until about 2 days ago, one
of the lowest volume technical lists I have been on for a year or more.

However, about 2 days or so ago the volume went from probably 20 msg a
month or so to a hundred or more a day.

Did I miss a new version of tidy, or did someone who likes to email a lot
just join the list <smile>?  Or was there perhaps something hosing up
emails and now I am getting the normal load?
--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org>
-><-