Re: Very Tidy (24th November Edition)

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Sat, 25 Mar 2000 13:03:02 -0500 (EST)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>

From: Stuart Updegrave <supde@microsoft.com>

> Actually, I was agreeing with you. <TABLE BORDER> should be legal. If Tidy

Remember that Tidy is doing XHTML/HTML 4.x.  I believe that this is not
legal with the latest HTML - it is my understanding from reading the
dtd that tag attributes must be of the form name="value" (with the
quotes required now I seem to recall reading).

--
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org>
-><-