Re: Well over 200 "new" messages from html-tidy today

From: Gerald Oskoboiny <gerald@w3.org>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 18:52:04 -0500
To: html-tidy@war-of-the-worlds.org
Cc: html-tidy@w3.org
On Fri, Mar 24, 2000 at 05:42:14PM -0600, html-tidy@war-of-the-worlds.org wrote:
> Anyone else gotten an inordinately large number of messages from the list
> today?    Original dates on the articles date back to January of this year.
> Was this some Y2K bug somewhere hiding out until today?

One of the list subscribers had some kind of broken mail software
that resent a large number of messages back to the list.

I removed the offending address from the list around 14:00 ET today.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

--
Gerald Oskoboiny       <gerald@w3.org>  +1 617 253 2920
System Administrator   http://www.w3.org/People/Gerald/