Re: [BUGFIX] Tidy supplies obsolete DOCTYPE

From: Bertilo Wennergren <bertilow@hem.passagen.se>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:47:14 -0600
To: "Dave Raggett" <dsr@w3.org>, "HTML Tidy List" <html-tidy@w3.org>

Dave Raggett:

>I plan to make a new release within the next 2 weeks.

Good news! I'm looking forward to it. I've started to use
Tidy a lot lately, and I've finally found a configuration
that works for me. It really is a brilliant program.

I do hope the bug that makes Tidy butcher XHTML Frameset
pages gets fixed in the next release. And then there's the
"xml:lang" attribute - or was that fixed already??

                         Bertilo Wennergren
                     <bertilow@hem.passagen.se>
                  <http://purl.oclc.org/NET/bertilo>