html 3.2

From: Erwan Pianezza <erwandev@briefcase.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:47:15 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org

Hi,

I know the aim of TIDY is to ease conversion towards HTML4.0 but is it
possible to use it to clean HTML files to an output that would stick to
HTML 3.2 ? in particular, Word-2000 function generates a lot of style
classes, would it be possible to make TIDY work to HTML 3.2 ? This is
because a lot of our users still use navigator 3, which doesn't work very
well with css.

If anyone knows of other good tools with source code that work towards
HTML3.2, then I'd be glad to hear about them.

Thanks,

Erwan Pianezza,
www.nomade.fr
France
Get Visto.com!  Private groups, event calendars, email, and much more.
Visto.com. Life on the Dot.
Check it out @ http://www.visto.com/info