Missing H? tag bug

From: Matthew Brealey <webmaster@richinstyle.com>
Date: Fri, 24 Mar 2000 11:47:19 -0600
To: html-tidy@w3.org

It appears that where successive H? elements are used HTML Tidy is not
correctly handling the result:

<h5>
This is a heading from which I accidentally omitted the end tag
<h6>
This is another heading
</h6>

This is tidied to:

<h5>
This is a heading from which I accidentally omitted the end tag
</h5>
This is another heading

Please visit http://www.richinstyle.com
Featuring:  CSS bug guides (more than 1000 CSS bugs) CSS masterclass
HTML 4 guide    CSS 1 guide    CSS 2 guide   Web-safe colorizer
CSS bug table     More than 300 CSS test pages