Bug(?) Report for Dave Raggett.

From: David Lee Powell <benfolks@xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 19 Jan 2000 13:44:19 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I've built a Web Page with Netscape Composer, and am now trying to use
http://www.w3.org/MarkUp/Guide/ to learn to understand the HTML I've
generated, so please excuse my lack of the precise jargon in the HTML

The URL of my offending Web Page is:

I've include a map, generated by MSN's expedia, as a link from my postal
address to let people know how to drive to me:

Blaine Avenue</a>

When I ask TIDY to analyze my HTML, it issues messages complaining about
every appearance of '&' in the link, looking like this:
line 36 column 62 - Warning: unescaped & or unknown entity "&street"

Is this a problem in TIDY, or is this kind of parameter passing outside
the scope of HTML?

David Lee Powell, 1-801-467-9517, benfolks@xmission.com
2566 Blaine Avenue
Salt Lake City, Utah  84108-3359