checking fragments of HTML

From: Fabrizio Pollastri <fabrizio@cstv.to.cnr.it>
Date: Fri, 09 Jun 2000 12:57:12 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi all.

I would like to use tidy to clean my html, but I have my source html
split in fragments without the <body> </body> tags. Each fragment is
syntactically consistent. This is because I use wml to generate my final
html pages.

It is possible to use tidy in this case? In which way?

If not, it will be fine to add the option to ignore the missing html
stuff outside <body> </body> tags inclusive.

Thank in advance for any help.

Fabrizio Pollastri.