Indenting XML

From: Mike Depot <mike@openair.com>
Date: Fri, 21 Apr 2000 12:33:40 -0400
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I realize XML support isn't all there yet, but I've got a simple situation
that I was hoping tidy would help with.  All I'm looking for is to indent a
simple (well-formed but not valid) xml file.  I'm using this config:

indent: yes
input-xml: yes
output-xml: yes
new-blocklevel-tags: DATABASE, TABLE
new-inline-tags: FIELD

and here's a sample of the xml:

<?xml version="1.0" standalone="yes"?>
Database definition here.
<TABLE NAME="table1">
Table definition here.
Field 1 Description
<FIELD NAME="field2" TYPE="CHAR(50)">
Field 2 Description

After running tidy, I still don't get the indenting.  The release I'm using
is 13th January 2000.  I've already checked to make sure my config file is
actually being used.  Thanks for the help.