Re: Tidy feature request

Dave Raggett wrote:
> I would be interested in what other folk think of this idea.
> It would need to be modified slightly, since href is not an
> allowed attribute for meta.

I approve!  I think you should allow us the option to give you some
credit for your hard work.  I *regularly* use HTML Tidy to clean up ugly
markup and it is one of my favorite tools (in its HTML-Kit incarnation,
particularly).  A META tag wouldn't hurt anything and making it an
option should remove any possible objection.

John Tobler