Object tag [Was: Re: applet tag

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Wed, 8 Dec 1999 11:48:05 -0500 (EST)
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
I never really understood why, when the object tag was defined, a language
type wasn't also specified.  Since there are applets in java, tcl, perl,
and a few other languages out there on the net, it seems like it would
have made sense to lay the ground work for support by adding a
language= attribute .
--
Larry W. Virden <URL:mailto:lvirden@cas.org><http://www.usenix.org/events/tcl2k/>
-><-