Problems with Tidy

From: Michel Lemay <michel@mail.org>
Date: Thu, 02 Dec 1999 14:00:16 -0500
To: Tidy List <html-tidy@w3.org>, dsr@w3.org
Hi,  I compiled tidy with VC++ 6.0 and have a few problems.

lets say it work fine on most files I tried.  Some of them causes me
access violation.
I took a peek inside the hood and found something that bug me a
little..  is it the right thing?

clean.c,833 : Center2Div()
(...)
                if (parent->last = last)
                    parent->last = node;
(...)

it looks like a bug..  another thing my compiler complains about is:

parser.c,2533 : ParseBody()
(...)
         if (!node->tag->model & CM_HEAD)
(...)
         if (!node->tag->model & (CM_ROW | CM_FIELD))

thoses should rather be:

         if (!(node->tag->model & CM_HEAD))
         if (!(node->tag->model & (CM_ROW | CM_FIELD)))

The thing is, there are some files I can't parse with my build(using
VC++) but I can with the executable available on the web.  So, there is
some differences on the way tidy is beeing compiled on gcc and VC.

Can somebody try thoses files with their build?

dewey.htm and Zeroual_ref.html work fine with Dave's build but not with
mine.
the other files cause both to crash.

I must use VC because of some COM objects I need.  gcc isn't an option
to me.

Thanks
Michel