Problem with html-tidy in HtmlKit

From: nc35046a <guidaq@netc.pt>
Date: Wed, 01 Dec 1999 03:54:10 +0000
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Dear Sir

I'm still trying to learn HTML, and I had quite a help from Html-Kit.
For a few days I have been having this problem:
	When I try to have my code checked, the program never stops.
The first time it happened, I tought it was because the file was long, with
a lot of text, then I began to cut it in small parts and saving it as
different files. It seemed to work, but today it happened again.
I send you the file that caused the problem, and a screen capture of the
program message.
I never had enough patience to see if it would stop!... I use Ctrl-Alt-Del.

This is not a reclamation! All I have to do is thank you and the makers of
HtmlKit for giving for free such useful tools!

Promise these files have no viruses that I know!

All I want is to give my contribution for an even better program.

Thank you so much!
	Guida Querido
guidaq@netc.pt

Some information about myself:
I am a woman teacher of children from 9 to 12, and I am the webmaster of my
school's homepage.
(http://www.eb23-paulo-gama.rcts.pt/)
I am 45 years old, and mother of a 12 year girl.
I like working with computers: Word processing, a little image processing,
and, of course, html!

best regards!

Image4.gif
(image/gif attachment: Image4.gif)