endless loop - a follow up

From: Shmulik Regev <shmul@vself.com>
Date: Tue, 23 Nov 1999 20:34:33 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
>I have fixed the problem in the new release, which I plan to post
>later today. I took a look at the above URL and note that it uses
><L>...</L> (not part of HTML) whereas, I would have expected to see

Following an earlier posting titled 'endless loop', I want to add 2
urls which also suffer from a similar problem. It looks as if these
urls loop because of a <li> tag, that isn't contained in a proper list
tag.
http://cnn.com/TECH/computing/9909/07/top.home.idg/index.html
http://www.deja.com/dnquery.xp?QRY=submarine+technology

Hopefully the mentioned fix, will also cure this.

Cheers,
Shmulik Regev