Question about config.c

From: Terry Teague <teague@mailandnews.com>
Date: Mon, 18 Oct 1999 01:04:18 -0700
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Dave,

Am I correct in assuming that ParseConfigFile() in config.c is designed to
handle only the first Config file specified, regardless of how many times
ParseConfigFile() is called? - i.e. in the base "tidy" code, there are 3
ways of parsing a Config file - if conditionally compiled, if environment
variable set, if specified in command line.

I make this assumption on behaviour I observed while debugging my code -
specifically once an EOF has been read for a Config file, no further Config
files will be processed, because the static variable 'c' is set to EOF
after parsing the first Config file, and AdvanceChar just returns EOF
thereafter for all calls to ParseConfigFile().

If my assumption is incorrect, and this is not the intended behaviour, you
might want to make the same change I made. Specifically after line 334 (27
Sep 99 version of Tidy), add :

	c = '\0';

Regards, Terry