IE5

From: <ljanisse@ixl.com>
Date: Mon, 11 Oct 1999 16:04:00 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Hi,

I have just begun using TIDY and love it!  It will make my next project go
alot smoother.  Thanks.

Question - after running TIDY to convert an HTML file to XML, the file loads
fine in IE4, but not in IE5.  The error message is as follows:
The XML page cannot be displayed Cannot view XML input using style sheet.
Please correct the error and then click the Refresh
<javascript:location.reload()> button, or try again later.   The system
cannot locate the object specified.

When I check the link inserted by TIDY
("http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-html-in-xml/DTD/xhtml1-transitional.dtd") it goes
to an outdated page.  Is this the problem and if so, why does it only affect
IE5?

Thanks.

Laura Janisse