Problem using HTML Tidy with Java Applets...

From: <JustMyStuf@aol.com>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 18:30:32 EDT
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Dave,
I recently downloaded your HTML Tidy and I think it is a really cool program.
I only have one problem. Every time I try and make corrections on my pages
with Java applets, under the HTML 4.0 Transitional, the applets stop working
in the end. Is there a bug fix? Or is it something I'm doing wrong maybe? Any
suggestions would be greatly appreciated. Thank you and take care,

                                             Dawn