Re: Tidy Request

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Thu, 30 Sep 1999 07:29:00 -0400 (EDT)
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
From: "Jelks Cabaniss" <jelks@jelks.nu>
> 1)  If there is no ALT attribute for an image, have Tidy put in an 'alt=""'.

I thought that I remembered some semtantic change to ALT being discussed as
potentially coming in HTML 4.0 or 4.01/whatever that would make ALT=""
illegal/not advisable.  At the time I thought it rather peculiar, but
wanted to see where things fell out.  If it is still something that
can be done, I agree that it would be nice to have an option for it.

--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:lvirden@cas.org>
-><-