Re: Problem with Clean on Word 97 file

On Sat, 18 Sep 1999, Terry Teague wrote:

> While I don't doubt both your findings, as an FYI, I ran the Word97 file
> through the Mac OS version of Tidy (based on the 26 Jul 99 sources, with
> the fixes suggested by Dave on 15 Aug 99), and it worked without problem (I
> didn't check to see if the correct results were produced - I can provide
> the output files if you are interested). Some of the bugs reported in the
> 26 Jul 99 version of Tidy (and some of the fixes on 15 Aug 99) pertained to
> infinite loops. You might want to check older mail to see if this is a
> known bug.

It was a known bug as you said. I should have checked mailing list
archives before I sent my message. Obviously I did't watch the list very
actively in August. I hope these fixes get into Tidy release ASAP.

---
Mr. Jussi Vestman
An IT student at Lappeenranta University of Technology, Finland
jussi.vestman@lut.fi
http://www.lut.fi/~vestman/