Tidy: new-XXX-tags parameters in config

From: Pavel Zika <pzika@epaonline.com>
Date: Sat, 18 Sep 1999 15:59:00 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org
Dear Dave,

thanks a lot for your work on HTML Tidy utility. I find it extremely useful
for all HTML Developers.

I use it for IE 5.0 content. Due to IE 5.0 HTML extension (e.g. XML tag for
Data Islands, build-in behaviours etc.) it is necessary to use new-XXX-tags
parameters in Config file. It seems to me that they don't work correctly:
1. If I place anything after new-XXX-tags parameter in config file, this
added params are ignored.
2. I cannot force Tidy to accept new-XXX-tags parameter values. A "<bbb> is
not recognized" error occurs.
Here is an example:
--------- config.txt:
 <<config.txt>>
-------- source HTML
 <<pom.htm>>
----------- Command line:
tidy.exe -config config.txt pom.htm
------------ Error file:
 <<err.txt>>
------------ Tidy Version
from 07/26/1999, 21:40

Please notice "show-warnings: no" param which, placed after
"new-blocklevel-tags: bbb", is ignored.

Where am I wrong? Thank you very much for any hint.

Pavel Zika