the great Emac problem

From: Eric Richards <e.richards@clear.net.nz>
Date: Mon, 6 Sep 1999 05:39:37 +1200
To: <HTML-TIDY@w3.org>
Hi  everyone
when I first got HTML tidy someone told me about Emac
I hope is working OK for you because I have nothing but problem, I must of
downloaded 4 hours all total and I still don't have Emac to view, last night
I download something then found some folders missing Email someone who told
that was a very old version I had and should for version 20 or so.

The  fact someone sent me a fast E mail reply is the best I can think of
about the great Emac.

can someone help me before I go cjeiepipeiprlkerip34[42k%#@^&^&%^*^

From Eric