HTML

From: Vivian Denoble <vivde@webtv.net>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:30:35 -0500 (CDT)
To: HTML-TIDY@w3.org
I'm SURE that this will sound really stupid. I have found pages and
pages of information about it but I don't  know how to get started! I
want to be able receive receive music. I want to send and receive
pictures. For instance, my son sent three pictures to me. He has a
computer and I have a Sony Webtv Plus.  One came in just great and I
didn't know how to get the other two pictures. Can you help me? Thank
you, Vivian