Bug fix source code

From: Rick Jelliffe <ricko@gate.sinica.edu.tw>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:45:16 +0800
To: <html-tidy@w3.org>
I am adding some i18n code to tidy, to submit for Dave's consideration.

I will also put in any bug fixes for which people can provide source code!
If anyone has any new bug fixes not so far posted on this mail list, put
them up and I'll stick them in.

Also, when mentioning functions or fixes, don't forget to mention which file
they are found in.

Rick "Pollyanna" Jelliffe
Academia Sinica Computing Centre
Taipei, Taiwan

P.S. Don't send me bug reports or wish lists "wouldn't it be good it tidy
handled RTF". I am not interested. When I have a problem, do I send you
email? Give me happy news only:-)