RE: Feature Request

From: Richard Allsebrook <Richard.Allsebrook@easysoft.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 15:15:40 +0100
To: "'jim kraai'" <jkraai@murl.com>, "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
Ah, you want an HTML UnTIDY :-D

But seriously, I use TIDY to validate my HTML while developing and then run
it through another program, HTML Compressor I think its called (I'm not at
my regular computer so I can't tell you) when the page is complete.

Richard Allsebrook
Webmaster - Easysoft Limited
http://www.easysoft.com <http://www.easysoft.com>
* No 3 the Embankments, Leeds LS1 4BJ, UK
*+44 0113 2220400