TIDY 26-Jul-1999 double spacing

From: Parsons, Rick <rick.parsons@eds.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:22:53 +0100
To: "'html-tidy@w3.org'" <html-tidy@w3.org>
This version seems to include extra blank space between paragraphs which the
previous one didn't. Perhaps the new enclose-text option has done this?

I am using options (MS W95 - precompiled exe)

wrap: 60
tab-size: 8
indent: auto
write-back: yes
error-file: tidy.err

Output from previous version
--------------------------
    was found in the wall, bearing on one side the
    words&mdash;</p>
--------------------------

Output from this version
--------------------------
    was found in the wall, bearing on one side the
    words&mdash;</p>

This is not a problem, I could even grow to like it, but it was unexpected.

Cheers,

Rick Parsons

EURmail: mailto:rick.parsons@bigfoot.com
Website: http://www.parsons1998.freeserve.co.uk/
               (For West Penwith, Cornwall resources)
Mail: 18, Brighton Road, Redland, Bristol, BS6 6NT England
Tel: (+44) 117 974 1288