help sought with tidy config option

From: Larry W. Virden <lvirden@cas.org>
Date: Tue, 3 Aug 1999 13:32:19 -0400 (EDT)
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I am attempting to create a tidy config file that recognizes ColdFusion tags.

I have written:

# Defines inline tags with no content, like a br or hr.
# Value is a space or comma separated list of tag names.
new-empty-tags: CFABORT, CFAPPLET, CFAPPLICATION, CFASSOCIATE, CFAUTHENTICATE, CFBREAK, CFCACHE, CFCOL, CFCOLLECTION, CFCONTENT, CFCOOKIE, CFDIRECTORY, CFELSE, CFELSEIF, CFERROR, CFEXIT, CFFILE, CFFTP, CFGRIDCOLUMN, CFGRIDROW, CFGRIDUPDATE, CFHEADER, CFHTMLHEAD, CFHTTPPARAM, CFINCLUDE, CFINDEX, CFINPUT, CFINSERT, CFLDAP, CFLOCATION, CFMAIL, CFMODULE, CFOBJECT, CFPARAM, CFPOP, CFPROCPARAM, CFPROCRESULT, CFREGISTRY, CFSCHEDULE, CFSEARCH, CFSET, CFSETTING, CFSLIDER, CFSTOREDPROC, CFTEXTINPUT, CFTHROW, CFTREEITEM, CFUPDATE, CFWDDX

# Defines new non-empty inline tags.
# Value is a space or comma separated list of tag names.
# new-inline-tags:

# Defines new block-level tags
# Value is a space or comma separated list of tag names.
new-blocklevel-tags: CFCASE, CFCATCH, CFDEFAULTCASE, CFFORM, CFGRID, CFHTTP, CFIF, CFLOCK, CFLOOP, CFOUTPUT, CFQUERY, CFREPORT, CFSCRIPT, CFSELECT, CFSWITCH, CFTABLE, CFTRANSACTION, CFTREE, CFTRY

However, when I give tidy a file with the line:

<CFSET TXTINPUT = "Three blind mice ran by the farmer's wife.">

tidy reports as an error that it doesn't recognize <cfset>.

Can someone point out to me what fundamental concept I am missing?
--
Larry W. Virden                 <URL: mailto:lvirden@cas.org>
-><-