slides?

From: Bob Paddock <bpaddock@csonline.net>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 1999 13:53:55 -0400
To: html-tidy@w3.org
I tried to use the

  -slides         to burst into slides on h2 elements

but all I get is a single slide of the start of the original
page that is about 1.5K long.  There are no h2 elements in
the original in that area.

This was with the July7 release.

--
For information on any of the following check out my WEB site at:
                   http://www.biogate.com/bpaddock/