Tidy-Request: drop-msextensions

From: Peter Behringer <behringer@karlsruhe.de>
Date: Tue, 13 Jul 1999 22:16:18 +0200
To: html-tidy@w3.org

after "clean" and "drop-font" it would be nice to have a further
feature, which would help a lot:
drop-msextension should clean HTML from the frontpage-stuff (<!--
mstheme -->, <!-- msbot --> hidden in comment-tags, which do nothing
than blow up the whole source.

I ask this for really practical reasons, because I have to spent quite
a lot of time with labouring this out manually. Is it difficult to

After all, I want to thank the developers of tidy. It really helps.

Mit freundlichen Gruessen
Peter Behringer

Peter Behringer, Vorholzstrasse 26, D-76137 Karlsruhe
Telefon +49 721 385073