From: Andy Quick <ac.quick@sympatico.ca>
To: html-tidy@w3.org <html-tidy@w3.org>
Date: June 11, 1999 8:57 AM
Subject: Fw: Uninitialized attribute values?

Upon further investigation, I have concluded that these are actually compiler bugs with your Win9x/NT C compiler (gcc?).  The C Tidy compiled with gcc on Unix, as well as Java Tidy, give the correct results.  I presume you are using Unix for your Tidy development.  I will try compiling Tidy for Windows with WATCOM C, and see if the problems go away.

- Andy