Re: Relationships between different XML applications

> Ashvil D'Costa wrote:
>
> One important feature that I would like to see in the next version of
> HTML would be to cover relationships between different XML
> applications.
> I have not seen this addressed in any of the work the W3C is looking
> at (if I am mistaken on this, please let me know)

Have you already considered and rejected the namespace mechanism (if so,
please tell us why) or were you unaware of it?

http://www.w3.org/TR/WD-xml-names

It doesn't solve all the issues you raise in your paper, but it does
address many of them.

--
Chris