Re: [Fwd: My future of HTML position paper]

On Tue, 12 May 1998, Sebastian Rahtz wrote:

> My suggestion would be
>
>  - paragraph level markup, including lists
>  - document structure (ie section headings, head, title)
>  - tables
>  - forms
>  - image inclusion
>  - linking
>  - frames
>  - scripts and objects
>  - entities
>
> its important to break out links as a separate subject, IMHO

In addition to the above, I think its worth considering how to
integrate vector graphics (soon to be the subject of a new W3C
working group), math (MathML) and mechanisms for synchronising
multimedia (SMIL).

In trying to write a first cut at a briefing package I am hoping
to establish a basic vision that allows for the clean composition
of each tag set, and a good story on accessibility and
internationalization. Any suggestions for this would be very
much appreciated at this early stage.

Regards,

phone: +44 122 578 2984 (or 2521) +44 385 320 444 (gsm mobile)