Re: Seeking Automated WCAG Testing Tool with Quick Client Report Sharing

Hey all,
Thank you for your insights. My sincere apologies if I didn't clarify the
rationale behind requesting this type of tool.

I deeply value the thoroughness of manual auditing. However, the reason for
considering this tool is purely for client pitch purposes, offering a
glimpse into their accessibility challenges and an opportunity to assist
further . It's crucial to emphasize that while this tool aids in initial
assessments, it never diminishes the significance of manual audits and
better experience for all, which I hold in the highest regard

Thanks again,
Kiran