(unknown charset) RE: Seeking Automated WCAG Testing Tool with Quick Client Report Sharing

Steve,
unfortunately many companies do not find people like you!
Instead they google a solution, have someone pretend to be disabled for 15
minutes, and think they are done..I am looking at you Toronto public
library.
So, a person seeks inclusion, and they get told to match the testing.
Your method is like building a house, careful proper testing so that once
built  party guests can simply enjoy the food.
However, both those making testing decisions, and the  end users are still
miles apart where basic  public understanding and relations are concerned.
Sadly there is only one of you smiles.
Kare