Re: Inactive buttons, contrast and accessibility

Hi everyone,
I think, I cannot add anything about WCAG pass/fail what’s not already said.

But anyway a thought/ user feedback to consider.

When I find a form - especially lengthy forms - I usually write something into the first field and press enter.

That brings me to the next required field. It’s the default behavior of a simple html form.

If even this doesn’t work the form feels broken and I lose trust in the whole website.

Just my 2 cents…

--
Mit freundlichen Grüßen

Marc Haunschild