Re: 2.4.3 focus order and additional content

On 24/11/2023 19:48, Michael Livesey wrote:

> Any suggestions would be most appreciated on whether either of the two
> options meet or contravene the criterion 2.4.3 would be most appreciated.

When controls cause dynamic changes of content, you should use your best
judgement about what would make most sense for the focus. In some cases,
it's logical/appropriate for it to stay where it was, in others it makes
more sense to move focus programmatically. In this case, I'd lean
towards the latter.

Patrick H. Lauke

https://www.splintered.co.uk/ | https://github.com/patrickhlauke
https://flickr.com/photos/redux/ | https://www.deviantart.com/redux