Re: Questions about making my website ADA Compliant

Mauricio,

Generally speaking your website will comply with accessibility laws when
it complys with WCAG:

https://w3.org/tr/wcag21

You can use a tool like Accessibility Insights to do an initial check of
your website:

https://accessibilityinsights.io/docs/web/overview/

Tools like this cannot check all of WCAG, so you must also check the
website yourself.

You should fix the issues found by Accessibility Insights and when you
check the website yourself, then check the website again to make sure
you fixed everything.

If you are not familiar with WCAG you can also commission a company who
will check your website for you using WCAG. This is known as an
accessibility audit.

Léonie.

--
Léonie Watson (she/her)