Re: 1.4.12 - Text Spacing

Hi Michael,

SVG will fail several SCs, not just reflow, but also you cannot change text spacing, colors and other characteristics of the text…

Also it will be difficult find a purpose in the context for links like read more and so on. Putting a presentation into an SVG usually won’t work.

I’d rather offer a simplified version as an accessible MS Word document which in reader mode is similar to a presentation.

- Marc