(unknown charset) Re: Accessible app requirements

Hi Linda,
Tossing my thoughts in here.
My vote is  yes.
access is about insuring the paths to content  is as inclusive as
possible.  That also means where the freedom to choose how one reaches that
content is concerned.
I will add that for some disability embodiment, one might only have app
related access desires met.
Say the site does not respond to voice browsers for example because  it is
not based on progressive enhancement.
A company can in theory only dictate the door used if they are also
providing the keys for that different door.  by which I mean supplying the
technology and insuring  equatable access in that fashion.
Does that resonate?
Its not about this door or that door, its about this door and that door.
Karen